Digital Photography & Imaging - Final Project - Self Titled

1/12/2023 - 5/1/2024  (Week 10 - Week 14 ) 

Li JINGBU / 0367209

Digital Photography & Imaging  / Bachelor's of Design Honors In Creative Media 

Final Project  - Self Titled


INSTRUCTIONS



PRACTICAL

week10





week11



week 12


REFERENCE

For the final project I'm going to make a poster related to nature.The idea was born because I have a special love for nature in general and I travel a lot to explore the forests.So I searched for some posters about nature.





SKETCHE


Photo Taking



Next I started my creation by blending my images with nature as much as possible and adding many small animal images to look vibrant.


Final Poster(PNG)



Final Video


Artist Statement 

Title - SIGHT DESIGN

I tried to make my assignment a beautiful scene of people living in harmony with nature and I did so by adding forests, trees, foliage, birds of prey as well as eagles in order to try to show a beautiful landscape.


Link to Video:https://youtube.com/shorts/LJedkm-2voA?si=VaggT06vZqtM4gPe



Reflection

After completing this nature-themed poster design project, I have reflected deeply on my work. From creative conception to execution details, each step brought me valuable experience and lessons. The following is my feedback and reflection on this design process. During the execution process, I used Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator software to complete the design. I encountered some technical challenges, such as resizing the image while maintaining its clarity, and finding a balance between different elements. Through continuous trial and adjustment, I eventually found a satisfactory solution. After presenting the work to my classmates and teachers, I received some helpful feedback. Some people thought that the textual content in the design was not prominent enough and might affect the message. Based on this feedback, I adjusted the font size and position of the text to ensure that the message was clearly visible. In addition, I realised that I could have been bolder in the colour scheme to enhance the visual impact. Overall, the design process of this nature-themed poster was a valuable learning experience. It not only honed my design skills, but also gave me a deeper understanding of nature conservation. I look forward to transforming these experiences and lessons into better works in my future design projects.







评论

此博客中的热门博文

Typography/ Exercise

Illustration and visual Narrative- Task1: Exercises

ADVANCED TYPOGRAPHY TASK1